Monday, May 21, 2012

Soaking up my Reid time

Since my sweet little baby boy (not so much a baby anymore) is about to be promoted from Pre-school this week and be ready for the wild ride of Kindergarten, I am trying so hard to soak up all the spare time with him that I can! Today during Maren's nap, we snuggled up on the couch and popped sot me popcorn to watch Toy Story 3.  I gladly stopped all the housework/odds & ends I was doing to hang out with him! He is such a ham and loves to make some wild faces when I take his pictures (hence the picture below).  After the movie, we got out his marble creator and he wanted to build the biggest one on the blueprint! But he was such a good help setting out all the pieces, he made my building job easy! We tried to finish before little sister woke up because we weren't sure how she would do with all the little pieces...Well, they both had a blast playing with the finished product and they were so cute, I had to video!!! I am trying to work on uploading the video - if I do, i'll update!!