Thursday, April 19, 2012

Holidays

Ok, I apologize for the length of this post, but I am desperately trying to catch up on my posts and get you up to speed!! I think after this one, I am going to try to visit a few times a week (I cannot promise anything!) I have wrapped all the holidays into one post - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter!!


Halloween 2011


Maren the Watermelon

The Green Lantern!

My Crazy Children!


Thanksgiving 2011

Me trying to get a cute picture of my babies..

My sweet family

Christmas 2011

Santa came to visit our house!!

Christmas Eve, ready for church

Ready for bed!!

Such a great big brother!

Loves her baby doll

Daddy got Maren "hair" for Christmas!!!

Easter 2012

Cha Cha and her Texas grandkids

Funny Bunny Reid

Maren Kate
You would have thought this girl hunts eggs for a living!! She was running around the yard snatching up all the eggs!!