Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chuck E Cheese and The Boone's

About a week ago, Joey was out of town and Reid was being pretty good for a reward to Chuck E Cheese....Joey does not think too kindly of that place so I look for opportunities to go without him! My friend Michelle was chaperoning a school dance, so I offered to take Kyler along with us! The boys had so much fun! I ran into some friends of mine there, so Maren and I were not alone!

Maren taking all the fun in!
Super Cheesey boy!
Love on the Chuck-ster
Victoria - Maren's friend, only 3 weeks older!!
Give me that BOW!!!
The girls have had enough!
Good Buds!



After Chuck E Cheese, we took Kyler back to his house, and his dad had just completed his tree house, so we hung around for a while and played. It was such a beautiful night!

Karlie Boone playing in the tree house
How fast can he go??
Karlie hugging in her friend Maren