Wednesday, May 4, 2011

6 months!

Maren Kate is 6 months old!!! ALREADY?!?! My the time flies. My sweet baby girl is growing way too fast! I know I will blink and she will be a teenager! She is such a wonderful blessing to us. She has such a sweet nature and calm (calm? what is that in our house?) She is such a wonderful baby, great sleeper and always happy and cooing. Everyone tells me how petite she is and I just keep thinking that she is getting too big, way too fast! I snapped a few pictures of my sweetheart on her 6mth birthday Sunday May 1...The hat is a find from Canton that I couldn't resist, and her beads are 'chewbeads' from Storkland that I couldn't resist and now think I need in EVERY color since Maren cannot keep them out of her mouth! They are the best thing ever and stylish too!!



The only picture that I got without the beads in her mouth



Nod to the 20's flapper era



Maren Kate Viavattene

6 months