Thursday, September 13, 2012

Busy Weekend

This past Friday, Cha Cha came up to celebrate Grandparents day with Reid at school, so we hopped in the car and drove back home with her knowing Joey would follow behind us on Saturday to celebrate some dear friends departure to Virginia.
Cha Cha's house is always a blast, and Friday's is their weekly Happy Hour with neighbors, so the kids and I went down to visit.  It was still HOT out at the time and so the kids went swimming and did not want to leave come bedtime!
Saturday, the wind was coming in and it was such a beautiful day, Cha Cha and I took the kids to the school playground near her house.






 We drove home late Saturday night after our friends good-bye to do chores around the house on Sunday.  Maren had so much fun watching Daddy wash off his truck - it's amazing what can entertain a little girl.



 Once Maren went down for a nap, Reid and I went grocery shopping, and I guess he was pretty wore out, because as soon as we got in the car to head home, this is what I turned around to find!  I have so many pictures of this little man over the years in this exact position!! He was so worn out!