Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!!!!

Oh my goodness!?!?!  Where has the time flown (besides the fact I escaped blog world for most of the summer!! we were so busy - no excuses)
My baby boy has started school!!! Kindergarten to be exact and boy is he excited!! All summer long people have been asking him if he is excited and ready to start and he has been telling them "Yes, but my mommy isn't!"  And isn't that the truth!! I am so sad and proud at the same time of the little man he is becoming!!! I know how much I will miss him while he is at school, but excited to see the growth of his learning!!  The first day for him was amazing!! He loves his teacher and is excited to meet new friends!
Of course I had to add my touch of Pinterest into the first day and little sister had to say good-bye as well!
 Yes, Hello Pinterest!! He was so excited!



 Had to show off his Power Rangers Backpack!


 My Fishes

 Dropping him off with his class - Mommy had a hard time with this...

Way to go Reid!! Such a Big Boy!