Monday, April 11, 2011

March 2011

March was a busy month for us! Maren is now 4 months old and Reid keeps getting closer to 5!! Joey and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary, Joey turned 34, Spring Break and T-Ball began, just to name a few....
I just love how happy she is! She has this cute dimple on her cheek and i get so tickled when I make her smile and get to see it! We got a new swing for the swing set, and with all this wonderful weather, we have gotten a lot of use out of it! Maren loves it!
Me and My Leprechauns!
Happy St. Patty's
Reid and I on a date to lunch and a movie over Spring Break!
Yummy Cereal!
Mom, I am not sure about all this...
Green Beans...YUM!
Maren always has to be up and in the middle of everything, so when I do the dishes, she has to sit with me in the bumbo.
LOVE this little girl!!
Had to include a picture of my WONDERFUL anniversary gift....My perfect husband got me a second eternity band for my set and I am amazed that he pulled it off without me knowing about it! (before our anniversary, I just had the bottom band and engagement ring! )