Monday, April 11, 2011

February 2011

I know, I know blogger world, I am terrible. Now that things have calmed down I will update more, I PROMISE!! And if I don't, please tell me to get off my bottom and keep you posted on the Viavattene's! Ok, so the new year and new baby has turned our lives busy!! We have been living life to the fullest and enjoying our sweet sweet babies. Reid is getting so big and loves his baby sister Maren, who is now 3 months old! Here are just a few of MANY pictures of our growing family.
Reid is such a wonderful big brother, and when he can, he sings to his little sister. I just happened to be in the back seat of the car with them and caught this sweet adoring look on camera. She loves her big brother!

Our beloved "Aunt" Nancy playing with Maren. Nancy is a neighbor of Cha Cha and Grandpa's who is, should I say 'baby crazy" and anytime I bring the kids down to see Cha Cha, she makes us bring the kids over to see her! Reid is here, but too busy for a picture playing with Nancy's son, TJ's cool fort/swing set in the back yard!
Happy Valentines Day from my sweet children


Maren just looked so cute today, so I had to snap a picture. I am sure there will be many, many more days where this will happen!